we travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us

Miami Adventures: Wynwood Brewing Block Party

December 11, 2016

One of my favorite places in Miami is Wynwood.


 It's just so cool. And yes, it *might* be hipster, if you've been to other hipster areas, but I don't know. To me, hipsters are pretentious and think they're better than everyone else, but I think in Miami, pretentious is commonplace so actually maybe hipsters might just be normal people here. 😛

So, this Saturday was Wynwood Brewing's Third Birthday Celebration. It's one of the only breweries we haven't been to in Wynwood, and I love their La Rubia beer (a blonde ale).

So, they had a block party and a beer truck, beer trailer, and then the beer inside. My favorite was La Mami with Strawberries! I also had La Rubia, The Nutty Blonde, and some watermelon one. Felipe's favorite was the Ghost Fox - which was a beer with ghost peppers in it. He loved it, but unfortunately they're not going to be brewing it regularly for awhile.

Anyways, the real point of this post is to share pictures from Wynwood - which never ceases to disappoint with all the street art!





Happy Sunday!

1 comment :

  1. " in Miami, pretentious is commonplace so actually maybe hipsters might just be normal people here." I don't know why, but I thought this was so funny!!

    I LOVE THAT LIP COLOR!!!! What is it? I might have to step away from my beloved LipSense unless I can find an appropriate color match. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Make sure youre not a no-reply blogger so I can respond to your comment! :)

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs