we travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us

Adventures in NYC: The American Museum of Natural History

December 28, 2013

I don't think it's a secret that I'm not the biggest fan of museums. That being said, I've gone to the American Museum of Natural History many times on field trips -- but I don't think I've ever gone to a paid exhibit.


We went today and saw two exhibits: Dark Universe & The Power of Poison.

Dark Universe was a show in the planetarium ... wow, it was COOL! I don't actually think any of the information delivered was that interesting, but just watching a show in the planetarium was freaking cool (I've never gone before).

Then, we saw The Power of Poison.

I don't know what I was expecting, but it was really cool. They had poison animals, fairy tales, literature, food, a demonstration about a trial involving poison, a "pet detective" game to solve the clues about why a dog was dead, and then that's about the point that we sped through the end because I am NOT feeling well at all.

The point is, if you're in NYC and you go to the museum and see these exhibits -- go to them!

bon voyage,

kimbo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Make sure youre not a no-reply blogger so I can respond to your comment! :)

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs