we travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us

Do You Even Read, Bro?

May 7, 2014


I found out about this reading challenge from Breenah, and it came at just the right time because with the end of the semester coming up, all I'm dreaming about is having the time to read REAL BOOKS! Not law books! I also think law school has made me an even faster reader which means, mo' books!





I usually reread all of harry potter during the summer, but it will be fun to switch it up and read some new books.

If you are interested, the rules with all the different books you have to read are here

I'm in the midst of finals stress right now, so I haven't decided on all my books, but here are the books I've chosen so far:

The Catcher in the Rye
The Book Thief
Where the Red Fern Grows
The Goldfinch
The House of the Spirits
The Good Earth
Dark Places
 The Diary of a Young Girl

I am literally starting class again on Tuesday, so I have NO break, but I'm hoping that I at least can squeeze in some reading for fun at some point! 

I will be done with summer classes on July 16 (my birthday! happy bday to mee!) and I plan to spend the month I have off editing the book I wrote in November as part of NaNoWriMo. 
 
Also, I'm getting a library card today which is pretty much, the best!!
 
What's your favorite book??

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Make sure youre not a no-reply blogger so I can respond to your comment! :)

Powered by Blogger · Theme by Pish and Posh Designs